About Me

My photo
Prairie Grove, Arkansas, United States
I am outgoing and fun! I love people. I love the ocean. I am married to my best friend Ben and have a wonderful little girl named Ashtyn. I love teaching high school!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Business Conference anyone?

I just finished grading a huge heaping pile of papers for my students and finished up some homework of my own. I am trying to get all of my classroom stuff caught up before the Labor Day weekend. I am so excited about the much needed break that is approaching. I wear myself out during the week! Long hours of work followed by short hours of sleep each night are not a great combo. I will be in Little Rock on September 8th and 9th for the Business Conference. Anyone else going to be there? As much as I am excited about all of my learning opportunities this year, I am so scrambled with information. I almost walked out of the pizza place tonight without paying!!! I headed out and realized it about the time the lady at the counter did. I apologized and explained my head wasn't where it should have been and I was stressed! I then felt crazy for explaining all of that to her. I got my pizza home and shared it with my wonderful little girl and that made all of the madness just seem calm again. Funny how time with my family just puts me at ease and nothing else really matters. I will enjoy my time at home this weekend and then head to the conference refreshed and ready to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers