About Me

My photo
Prairie Grove, Arkansas, United States
I am outgoing and fun! I love people. I love the ocean. I am married to my best friend Ben and have a wonderful little girl named Ashtyn. I love teaching high school!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Preparing for End of Course Exams

Next week we will be off the whole week for Thanksgiving Break! I am so excited about this and I know the students are as well. After we return we have to get ready to take the state EOC exams. My students are dreading them about as much as I am. I think the best way to prepare is to do some review and then go over the vocabulary again with some quizzes. I think we will try to cover the material in a fun way like Jeopardy or another game that will be fun but act as a review to the material. Any ideas from others on what you do in these cases? I have to test three of my six classes. Desktop Publishing, Marketing, and Fashion Merchandising all have to take these exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers