About Me

My photo
Prairie Grove, Arkansas, United States
I am outgoing and fun! I love people. I love the ocean. I am married to my best friend Ben and have a wonderful little girl named Ashtyn. I love teaching high school!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Day of the Dead"-Mexico's Halloween?

Here you see Juan working on his poster for Mexico. He is going to fill us in on Mexican legends and a festival based on these where they dress in costumes. This event is called "Day of the Dead", it is somewhat like Mexico's version of Halloween. He is teaching us about traditions from his home country. I was so excited about what he incorporated for the other classmates. Generally he is more reserved but today he got to teach us about things he thought were interesting and make a link to American traditions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers