About Me

My photo
Prairie Grove, Arkansas, United States
I am outgoing and fun! I love people. I love the ocean. I am married to my best friend Ben and have a wonderful little girl named Ashtyn. I love teaching high school!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Web Designing!


Here is Christina! We are working on a project right now in web design where the students create a website for a zoo or aquarium. They are to link together 15-20 pages. They are to include exhibits, types of attractions, a gift shop and a home page with hours and a map. This project has been fun for them and they have been very creative! Christina is very artistic and also made a website on her own time that shows her art work. She wanted to follow my page and has a link to her site on her blog. This class has been fun for the students because I give them some time to be creative and I don't give strict rules for the assignments. I want to see what they come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers