About Me

My photo
Prairie Grove, Arkansas, United States
I am outgoing and fun! I love people. I love the ocean. I am married to my best friend Ben and have a wonderful little girl named Ashtyn. I love teaching high school!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Preparing for a DECA store!

We are going to open a store in our school in the next few weeks and we have been working on layout, design and what items we will sell. If anyone has feedback let me know! I am so excited about starting all this up from scratch but I also remain SO busy. I am loving all of the things we are doing and I think that next year will be even greater because my time will be a little less occupied. I am excited about what DECA is going to eventually be at Prairie Grove High school! In this picture Mrs. Bartholomew and I, are planning out a day to go tour other DECA stores. The students will be laying out the design and also picking out the food items. They will be responsible for inventory and working in the store as part of DECA participation and community service projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers